10 January 2010

Unfinished blog posts from 2009

13 April
Sometimes I wish I could be the model: laughing, pouty, desired,



14 Sept.
I'm usually good at not falling very hard for people. Mostly because I'm nearly incapable of staying romantically interested in someone for more than a week. Can you have ADD when it comes to relationships? Maybe I unconsciously cut off crushes from developing into full-blown "like affairs" to avoid pain. But I've tried liking various people—it doesn't work

Unfortunately, I fell head-over-tomsshoes this summer for a near-stranger. In fact, I hadn't felt so totally into someone since I was in love with Kalvin.


31 Oct. a
I've ceased trying to write my Women and Minority Writers paper. Even though people often confuse me for a writer, I often have the hardest time whipping up sentences--much less full papers.

I started this paper weeks ago. It was due this past Thursday (but yay for grace periods).


31 Oct. b
There are so, so many times when I look back and am distraught at the things I used to believe. I get confused how I can be the same person (maybe alien abductions are real after all ;-) when growing up I've seemed to be different people. I remember going to hear Bush speak when he was touring for re-election. I totally dug what he said (mostly because I'd yet to start thinking for myself)

8 Nov.
You could see the sin and the sadness
And taste the gin and the madness
on my lips, and in my eyes well

-Jay Brannan

24 Nov.

Fascination.

Obsession.

Don't spill your commercial on me.
My body is not
a perfume
advertisement

I know I don't have a scent
but neither do the perfume girls
on color TV.

Killer TV.

Kill her TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment