14 January 2010

Sometimes I wish had the courage, or perhaps just filthy soul, to lie. Especially if it fixed relationships with paint. Gorrilla glue is always so much more obvious, and you can see the cracks. You can't look away from the cracks. You fall between the cracks.



But I fell for you, and yes I fell for her too--I got up from that one though. I still have bruises from that first fall, and can remember what the ground looked like. Sometimes, I miss the ground. But not nearly enough, no certainly not enough to leave this beautiful island of grass that cradled my fall like an infant's bassinet.

Let's step away from abstract. After all, I just want you to please understand. Memories, misfiring of erratic feelings of her, do not negate the care and feelings I have for you. I wonder if you'll ever read this. I wonder if you'll ever read my eyes, flickering at the thought of your sleeping body (even though we both know you're not asleep). I just wish I could make everything better, that I knew how "to work through" things. But I don't, I simply forget them--I'm pretty good at that. It's just that sometimes something makes me remember, and sometimes "sometime" hasn't been long enough. But then, in a secondmomentminutehournevermore, it's gone. I just hope you won't be. Not yet. We just found each other in the unlikeliest of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment