29 January 2010

Things I want to make (when I have ingredients/time)

Decorations/Aesthetics
  •  A toothbrush bracelet. It would have to be for someone else, like Kaity, because I can't handle wearing bracelets. I think it's awesome though and would love making one.
  • On learning about making wooden pendants, I learned that a couple coats of VERY strong coffee works as natural stain
  • Paper beads. I'm so excited! I have a giant bag full of paper I've been needing to shred and recycle, but this is a much better (and fun) alternative.
  • A delicious smelling clove necklace.
  • Doodle pendants! They are made from #6 plastic. I wonder if "recycling" it for pendants is worse than actually recycling them.
  • Although this is for greeting cards, I would recycle old audio tapes by applying to a canvas on my wall.
 Household/School

Edible



I should get off Instructables.com and the internet. Maybe I'll borrow Kaity's hula hoop and try to create rings around my body. That sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment