26 January 2010

:-)

It's been a while since I've felt how I feel now.

While the last -who knows how long- hasn't found me as tense and agitated as I felt today, I still haven't felt this balanced since the beginning of school. I feel good. Completely at peace. I want to go more into depth, but don't really know what to say. What else needs to be said? Confusion has vanished, and my tension along with it. Although some days humanity's harsh inhumanity makes me cringe, there are nights like tonight that I cannot begin to describe people's capacity for warmth, comfort, understanding, empathy, love. People like Michael, Tiffany, Kaity, and Z.

Maybe that doesn't even make sense. I suppose it doesn't really need to. All that needs to make sense is my appreciation of this new-found peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment