27 January 2010

I want some sunshine.

Chelsi and I broke up tonight. I don't feel the way I thought I would, and the release I felt when I first made the decision is absent. I don't really feel right now, except maybe a bit of negative energy. Maybe I just need sleep and serotonin.

I got a note from the deans tonight, explaining that I need to make another appointment with Linda B. Wondering what now? I talked to Dean M. Apparently they assumed I wasn't serious about quitting smoking and hadn't talked to Stan yet. Confused and slightly insulted (especially at the continued skepticism and slight sternness), I explained that I had had my first session last week and we're scheduled to meet every Thursday. I don't have to see LB now.

I'm tired. So tired. And empty. Done. Ready for change and sunshine. Where is the fucking sunshine? 

2 comments:

  1. <3 you friend! i change-ed my blogg, you should check it out. but yea, we need to have a Mill date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is outside....and if it isn't, then maybe it's inside of you. Like a sort of heart

    ReplyDelete