01 February 2010

Decisions

Tomorrow I'm supposed to bring in lyrics to be analyzed in Conflict and Peacemaking class. I'm so awful at making decisions, especially when it won't be my turn again till April. Right now I'm trying to decide between:

Andrea Gibson's Blue Blanket*
Andrea Gibson's Dive*
Lily Allen's LDN
Lily Allen's Kabul Shit
Lily Allen's 22
Derek Webbs' What Matters More

I'm sure there will even more to add to this list. I wish someone was around to help me narrow it down. Chelsi has her first basketball game, Kaity's in class, Michael's not online, TD's in class...what's this whole being busy business? Don't they know this is pretty much the most important decision ever? Yeah, it's not. So I should stop worrying about it and maybe play iny-meeny-miny-moe. I'll probably go with Dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment