31 January 2009

South Street Plaza Adventures

Sometimes I get shy--especially when it comes to good-looking strangers looking at me. Sometimes I avoid eye contact and have minor "what should I do?" panick attacks. I never, ever offer them my phone number.

Unless, of course, they happen to be an interesting boy with long hair working at Open Harvest. I don't even know his name. Interesting facts? I can at least supply a few of those. He's been a vegetarian since he was five, vegan for the last three weeks and longboards.

I doubt he'll call, and almost don't want him to. Sometimes hiding behind shyness is so much easier than saying hello.

(I still can't believe I gave him my phone number. Can I blame it on the fantastic blue skies and energizing air? Better than drugs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment