16 January 2009

mood: x

Happy, goofy, hyper feeling gone :-(

"I don't spend this much time with someone for nothing," he said "You just seem pretty interested in ******* and I don't want to waste my time or yours."

Glad to know hanging out with me and being my friend is an effing waste of time, especially if they think they're not going to get any. I suppose I wouldn't be as unsettled if Mr. Stars (******, get it?) hadn't made me feel like shite earlier. It's kinda like the whole last straw type of thing.

I'm fucking sick of Beauty and Pleasure. Couldn't we all just live outside of our bodies? That'd be great. I'd love to be more than just this skin, these bones--I'd say muscle, but I haven't any.

I'm just always reminded of the time I liked this guy that liked my best friend. My mom told me maybe things would be different if I was more like my best friend, because she had "a beautiful soul"--or something to that effect.

Drusilla, in a Buffy episode (yes, I just said Buffy), asked Spike: "Do you love my insides, the parts you can't see?"


((and yes, I realize this post doesn't make much sense at all. It made me feel better though. Kind of.))

No comments:

Post a Comment