23 January 2009

(--<)

Life has been kind nutso lately. By nutso, I mean stressful and oddly depressing. Not so much right now :-)

I saw I'm Not There for the first time. Mother freaking incredible. Bob Dylan? Yes, please. So many times I wanted to freeze the movie and drop the picture on my wall. Next, Sierra and I watched Across the Universe. By itself, AtU is fantastic. Be a bit off, and it's kind of--eyegasm mixed with eargasm? Afterward, Sierra and I had another one of our epic conversations. I miss hanging out with her and talking about things so candidly. Crazy things. Taboo. Nothing. Everything. What is. What isn't. What could be. Fluidity. Transperancy.

Ideas, theories and contemplations are better than chocolate. Open mindedness should be only a step down from air.

Where the hell are all the people that agree with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment