24 February 2009

www.fmylife.com

I will never dazzle like a hundred thousand stars.
An aura borealis will engulf our lonely bodies
and blind the ocean of your eyes.
I'll become invisible as the colors cavort
like belly-dancers in the sky.









_______________________________
Emptiness touches the cold crevices of of my soul
As fire flows down and fills my lungs
Why is it loneliest when you lie beside me?
________________________________










Sometimes left over chocolate and silent teddy bears just don't cut it.
Ha, so I just re-read the last line of the last stupid poem-thing (whatever those two tangle of words happen to be). That was pretty much my relationship with Kalvin. Maybe I just get stuck in ruts, or get comfortable with feeling unwanted. I am a Taurus, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment