23 February 2009

CTT

I've fallen in love...with my friends. I can't help but feel the honeymoon stage will crumble; a silly charade I let myself become entranced with. We are the CTT, but what does that mean?

Sometimes it feels like I'm trying to re-create the circle of platonic love I was a part of the summer after high school graduation. It was so fantastic and we all loved each other like I've never felt anywhere else. And when I say love, I mean a friendship love--in case you don't know the meaning of platonic. Geez feels like I'm dating Kalvin again, explaining words and what not.

I'm sort of afraid to fall madly in love with this new group of fantastic friends. Last night they blew my fucking mind out as we lay there on the floor like a human puzzle, wiping away my silent tears. So does that mean I should love with reckless abandon? Maybe not, but I probably will.

On another note--I have a bicycle :-) Scott's roommate's girlfriend didn't need hers anymore, so I got it for free. I'm very excited. I dubbed her Kinky, although Brennan and Cooper went one step further and named her Kinky Puta. Oh my. She is beautiful, although I want to do a paint job and put KINKY on the side. Pictures at some point? Possibly.

I'm excited for tomorrow. We decided this is our spirit week. Today was pajama day, and tomorrow is '70s. Then again, I'm just wearing my wild-woman brown dress and a bandana--not exactly different than my typical weekend garb.

No comments:

Post a Comment