04 December 2009

You sing about touching the sky, instead of implications. Nobody sings about implications.

There are concepts floating around my mind, bumping into each other with such force I'm surprised each are not shattered. TropeofMarginalityEssentialismOriginoftheUniverseSymbolicViolenceCriticalRaceTheory...

The infinite lines they create press hard, through, down, around, beneath me. Can you feel the pressure building? Because once knowledge arrives, the force to do something about it quickly follows. Usually, however, the how remains MIA.

1 comment:

  1. That's so true. I hardly ever find the answer, and I have to realize that as much as I want to do something about everything I find important, it's better to focus effort in a few places rather than stressing myself out about every problem in the world. In the end, it's more effective.

    ReplyDelete