30 December 2009

"Somethings gotta stop the flow"

I just saw a film. I want to insert an adjective like amazing, disturbing, heartwarming, dark, moving, or unpredictable. I don't know which one to choose, if any. I guess just Ink will do. I stumbled on it randomly, and almost didn't continue watching past a few minutes.

I decided to keep it playing after reading comments posted on Hulu's site like: "From watching the first fifteen minutes, I didn't think this movie was going anywhere. But thank goodness I didn't have anything else to do but watch the movie or else I would've missed a really great movie" and "it really took a while before the movie really picked up. This is one of those movies you'd really have to be patient with and stick with till you get it, otherwise, you'll miss how good it is in the end."

They were right. And I cried. Only two movies have ever made me cry (E.T. and The Secrets). I don't know if I want to watch it again any time soon. I just know I'm glad I watched it.

3 comments:

  1. On a mostly unrelated note... we need to have a Rent party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i really like the way you write. i guess that also means i like the way you think. ...very cool.

    come chek out my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete