29 March 2009

The sky is blue, but it's all just a lie (it's freezing outside)

It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe because things have been going well...well, at least were going well. Not that they aren't right now, but I've definetly managed to mangle a few different things. It's not that everything is terrible, it's just that I'm managed to alienate one friend and take advantage of another. Go me... not.

Anyway, regrets are never useful. I'm going to just take everything one step at a time. Like today, I'm going to:

  • Work out (yay!)
  • Work on Institutional Development (group project and seperate reading guide)
  • Try to not freak out about all my Graphic Arts projects being on my now-corrupted flashdrive
  • Haul my record player to Chrissy's for the group project shindig
  • Not drool over a boy who's dating someone else (no matter how pretty or kind he is)
  • Take my daily Mill break-from-life adventure
  • Catch up on Psych
  • STUDY for my Graphic Arts test. Eeek.
  • Eat Grateful Bread leftovers
  • Actually listen to my voicemails--I should try that more often
  • Clean my room? That's still up in the air
  • Listen to the Across The Universe soundtrack for the 3,945,887th time

No comments:

Post a Comment